Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ecouraging Verses!

I just finished writing a letter of encouraging verses to my brother, and I was encouraged by the verses I was writing, as well, so I thought I'd share with everyone, because everyone needs encouragement and comfort, and scripture is the best place to find it!

Isaiah 41:13
  "For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

Psalm 7:1
   "O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:"

Psalm 18:1-3
   "I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."

Psalm 34:18-19
   "The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."

Romans 8:28
   "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Psalm 116:1-2
   "I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live."

Psalm 103:11-13
   "For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him."

Philippians 4:6-7
   "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Philippians 4:13
   "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Philippians 4:19
   "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Isaiah 40:29-31
   "He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Psalm 18:32
   "It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect."

Proverbs 3:5-8
   "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones."

Psalm 27:1
   "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

I Corinthians 10:13
   "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

Psalm 46:10
   "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

Isaiah 58:9a
   "Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am."

Psalm 16:11
   "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."

I Peter 5:7
 "Casting all your care upon Him, for He careth for you."

Romans 8:38-39
   "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Jeremiah 29:11-13
   " For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate